The Importance of Coaching is:
- An inside-out process.
- Based on a confidential relationship between the Coach and Client.
- Concentrated on a Client’s personal values, objectives and goals.
- Based on a whole person model.
- Focused 100% on the individual.
- Highly personal and based on individual needs with development of character and personality as core topics.
- For people wishing to focus on the right things for realizing their full potential.
- For people who wish to take responsibility for their lives.
- A cycle of defining expectations, exploring and clarifying objectives.
- A dynamic process based on positive change.
- For people who wish to develop their skills, become aware of their potential and challenging paradigms.
- Focused on guiding a client towards solving their own problems through positive actions.
- About developing and encouraging a positive mental attitude.
- Led by the client. Kept on track and held accountable by the coach.
- Designed to develop client awareness of where they are and where they want to be.
- For people who wish to develop their own brand and become more conscious, focused and effective in business and private life.
- Based on support, accountability and feedback.
- A supportive way to keep you accountable to your own goals.
- A useful tool for overcoming obstacles.
- Encouraging and motivating.
- Empowering and challenging.
- A powerful tool for optimizing focus and increasing effectiveness.
Coaching helps people do the “right things first, based on their vision and values”. In each of us there is a huge potential of unrealized skills and possibilities. Coaching focuses on discovering, activating and realizing this potential.
“You can not teach people anything.
You can only help them to discover it themselves.”