The Art of Storytelling
Storytelling is a powerful method for leaders and there are 3 main benefits
- helps to communicate your values and to visualize your vision and leadership principles
- will be able to put facts into an emotional context, regarding a change initiative for example
- transports your individual leadership-(brand- )story and helps to build trust and connect with your team
In this workshop, you’ll apply a series of practical guidelines, step-by-step, for creating unforgettable stories to use throughout your career.
- Develop your storytelling identity: Identify your strength and how you can use your voice to grab the attention of anyone in your company.
- Build your storytelling tone: Explore different mediums for telling your story and how tone and pitch can affect your story.
- Designed for impact: The storytelling skills developed will have a positive impact, leading to faster trust and connection
We focus on developing storytelling skills that creating emotion, inspire others, and grab attention.
When you tell a good story you are able to grab peoples attention. This is a critical skill in business and networking. It is not about perfection – it is about connection! The knowledge you gain through this camp will take your storytelling skills to the next level. Be heard, be remembered. Storytelling will create the change you wish to see in your career.